Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Imaging on Novell netware

Status
Not open for further replies.

jossyreal

ISP
Sep 25, 2002
US
hi,
i successful imaged my workstation to the novell Netware 6 server but when restoring the image to another workstation i developed problem which i have tried time and time again to solve but all to no avail. Please could someone tell me what i am doing wrong or if there is any place on the internet including novell site that i will get documentation of the procedures for restoring image.
Youi could also help by giving me step by step procedure on restoring the image to a workstation.

What are the specifics of the problem you encountered? What imaging software are you using (Ghost)?

I routinely image up and down from NetWare 4, 5 and 6 servers with Ghost. No problem. Give us some more details and we can try to help.

i image my workstation with zenworks for desktop 3.2 and the problem it was giving me was 754 byteseepro100:wait_por_cmd_done timeout. this happening when restoring back the imaged workstation the to an empty hard disk. this is like the word "Ghost" you said.
so pls i will be expecting your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back