Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with iLayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUJUm0deL

Programmer
Jan 16, 2001
US
Hi everyone...I am experiencing some problem with iLayers on a site that i'm creating...
The problem is that in NS browsers if you look at the 'Models" page and click on the side-menu to select a model, the page opens in a new window...i'm not sure why...the syntax is right...
Can someone help me figure this out??
The site addy is:

PS -- Yes I know this gives you pop-up ads and all, but the intial site will not have any pop-up ads... I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

have you tried different names for iframe and ilayer and then targetting the frame based on browser? that may work Ranjan
fragments of dream, weave them together

Tried that, no diff... I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

I might be totally out to lunch, but it looks like you are calling the model pictures in the same frame as the origional links. If that's the case you shouldn't need the target attribute in your <A> tag. I'm probably wrong, but hey i try :)

dis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back