Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Grid and Windows-XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

landei

Programmer
Apr 28, 2005
DE
When i added a new line in a grid under Windows-XP, i can see the new added line. The activated cell show a frame. Then i can type any digits. That is ok and normal.

But when the grid contians many lines, so that the scrollbar on the right of the grid is visible, the contents of the grid will be scrolled up. The new line is added as the last line of the grid. But now the problem: the activeted cell show no frame. I can not type any digits. When i doubleklick the cell is no reaction. This will happen only under Window-XP !!! No problem with Windows-98 or Windows-2000.

The runtime is ACUCOBOL-GT 4.2.

I have tested on two PC´s. They show the same reaction.

Hey webrabbit,

my english is not the very best. Yes it is a COBOL question. I hope, you will understand what I mean.

1. AcuCorp provides its own controls. If this is one of theirs (as opposed to say an ActiveX control), then I'd guess the problem is theirs.

2. 4.2 is a VERY old version (pre-XP). You probably need to upgrade to get this to work reliably.

Regards.

Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back