Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Caller ID in MM711

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerrard04

Technical User
May 12, 2019
MX
Good Morning to all!

Of your support with a problem I have on an MM711 card.

The incoming call identifier does not work, when I receive the calls I cannot see what number you are dialing.

Before if the number was seen, only a card change was made and from there it stopped working.

The card I have working is MM711AP HW46 FW099

Thank you!

ftp://ftp.avaya.com/incoming/Up1cku9/tsoweb/firmware/MM711-h30-f104.txt

Changes from FV103 to FV104

1) Corrected issue related to Caller ID and station ringing.

and from f99, it seems like they'd been fooling around with CLID stuff, so i guess get current.

Issue 4:
Vintage 99 firmware lowers the gain on trunk ports when processing ICLID so that the caller ID
information can be properly processed by the board. It was determined that the gain in the
firmware through the trunk port that was added to the incoming Caller ID signal
was affecting the processing of the Caller ID message if the incoming signal was too hot.
This issue was fixed by temporarily lowering the programmed gain between
rings one and two to a value of 0. After the Caller ID is processed the gain is returned
to the value listed in the table for the programmed country. This change only applies to
Hardware Vintage 40 series boards.

If in fact I am thinking of updating this card, I hope with this update it works, since I already validated that the Bellcore part is configured and I do not think it is a matter of configuration.

I tell you if it was resolved with update FW104

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back