Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with call appearance a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko46

Technical User
Jan 21, 2008
SI
I'am having Avaya IPO 406 version 3.2

And 2 of my users have problem with call appearance a. This line is black marked ( as it is in use) but infront of a there is this mark ?a. Other two call appearance (a and b) are working fine. Does anybody had same problem or know any solution?

Thank you and best regards, Marko

The phones i'am using are IP 5610

Yes i have deleted all the call appearance lines and re-created them. The first(a) line is stil black marked.

No, i do not get it is like that line is already being used. But the mark on the call appearance a is not the same as it is when you press line. By default ther is a set phone and a line. Here even when zhe phone is free there is ?a this mark and the line is marked black all the time.

I assume you have tried different handsets, that you know work ok.

ACS - IP Office Implement

Yes i have logoff user that was working ok and logon with this ext. and it was the same. I also change phone with the antother Avaya IP 5610 and the line was stil used....

Mark

You need to delete the call apperance keys on the user and send in the config, then download the config and recreate the keys on the user and send the config in again. This always works for me.

I would do as pfmanc says but go one step further and delete the user and send the config then re-create. We had a strange issue where a users handset displayed :-( no phone yet (including the sad face) and no matter what handset plugged in or port it was on it did the same, only recreating the user exactly as it was solved it.

ACS - IP Office Implement

pfmanc i have done it your way and it is ok now. Thank you all very much.

Best regards and take care, Marko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back