Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with agents 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

inter778

Technical User
May 26, 2009
BG
Hi there,

We are using NICE System version 8.90.03.3, and we are having a problem with one of the recording groups. The user group was created before some time and everything was fine - the calls can be monitored on agents base, and NICE queries can be made. Now I've added just another two users to that group, and suddenly all of the group stopped responding - it seems like they are not logged in the Monitor application, and no calls can be found in Evalutor and Query applications when you are searching by agent. On the other hand the phone channels that the agents are using, are recorded.

Do you have an idea whats hapening ?

have you added these new users to the group to be recorded in scheduler. in monitor is there any agents showing when orange icon and when they make call does headset appear and screen icon if screen recording.

the latest applictation service pack for applications is sp 4 u are running sp 3

The group is added in scheduler and there is no error in the schedule, since as I said the same group was working before I've added the new users. In the monitor it looks like they are not even logged in - everything is empty.

I'm trying to get the new version, and I've made an inquiry to NICE and I'm waiting for an reply, but if you have it and if you can send it to me, I'll appreciate the saved time. Hope that instaling the new version will help.

Thanks for your input.

nicetechie : yes, but it didn't helped

the nice monitor looks at the group_info table on cls.

it may be worth removing group from schedule clicking save and then readding.

The scheduler checks the dirty bit (changes in the database) and should load group again.

Can you send us the scheduler log from cls and also screen shot of nice monitor

I suspect it's deeper than scheduler and that either your system isn't connecting to the switch or you've done something a little more than just add two extensions. I'm assuming this is an Avaya Solution? If so did you make any changes to the security database? I'm also assuming you are searching on recorder channel to find the currently recorded calls or do all the rest of the normal details (extn, CLI/Dialed Number/ DNIS, etc) show up except agent id? If so then you need to monitor the hunt group agents log into to your security database or monitored devices in NICE.

nicetechie : I've tried that, and I've also deleted the group in Administrator, and recreated it after that, but it didn't helped.

RoamingKiwi : yes it is avaya solution. As you know when you create a group in administrator, you can add channels and users that you want to be recorded. The channels in this group are OK, they can be monitored and they are recorded, but the users staying there are not. As a matter of facts the new two users are on stations that was in another room, so I've moved them, but I'm not quite sure that this is causing the problem since all of the users in the group are having problems. I'm assuming that something went completly wrong, causing some kind of mess up, but I cannot find exactly what happend.....

ok, so you are able to search on recordings on channel but not on extension (as in you must search using a channel query?)

One of the ways I have fixed the same solution ' new agents not showing up to be monitored ' is to reset the CLAN boards on the Switch. Once we reset these, and re-started the CLS server / Logger all new agents where then available to be recorded.

Couple other things to check before resting would be that the new agent's extension is listed in the Devices.wri file on the CLS server. Also on the CLS server you can use the program called tester.exe. This program will let you see what see agents CLS sees. Open the program then click on :

File - connect cls server
Maintenance -> agents table. Click ok and all your current agents will show. See if the new ones are listed. If they are not listed its something on the AES/CTconnect/Switch side.

Previous to doing the reset I did most everything else listed on this thread.

Ron Czerwinski
Honywell Security

there is a new patch pack out that resolves some issues with moving agents and groups.

Hi there,

I've checked the devices.wri, the extensions that the agents are using are added in devices.wri, but no AgentID is incoluded there at all, should it be ( i think no, since as I said no AgentID are included in this file, and the other agents are recorded just fine ).

The tester lists that agents and they look just like the others.

You need to ensure not just the extensions are monitored but also the ACD numbers your skill groups are attached to.

Agent ID is only received when the agent logs into a Skill irrelevant of whether the extension is monitored or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back