Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem testing connection to archiving server

Status
Not open for further replies.

samworld

MIS
Nov 2, 2003
MY
Hi.

I facing this problem since last week but still can get the solution. Current ly we have R/3 4.0 running on the Sun Solaris sytem with oracle 8.0.5. At the sametime we also have one archiving server(IXOS) link with the prod server to perform the archive. The prolem happen is that out of sudden the connection to the Arc server give some error .

Normal i will login and run Tcode sm59 than select TCP/IP connection. Select the a new RFC connection. It work fine previously, but now give error. I had tried to reboot the SAP, but problem still unchange.

"program arc.rfcDB not registered / CPI-C error CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE"

Some please help......

Sam

Samworld,

Did you get an answer to your

'CPI-C error CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE'

I have the same problem and do not know what the solution is.

Thanks

NGTFS

Hi

For this problem actually is cause by the Archive server communication error. If you are running on Ixos please try this command..

#spawncmd status (check the services status)
"rfcXXX R 569 02/27/2004 08:48:43"
#spawncmd stop rfcXXX
#spawncmd start rfcXXX

Or may be you can try to reboot your Archiving server (not SAP server) to refresh all setting. Beside perform this step, make sure setup the RFC connection correctly. All the best

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back