Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem Printing with Terminal Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirmit

IS-IT--Management
Nov 13, 2002
US
We are having a problem printing in Pro Series 6.5 on the Terminal Server. We can print in all other programs like word, excel, even test pages from the printer properties screen. We are running a Windows 2000 Server with Terminal Services installed with Service Pack 3. Any help would be great. Thank You.

Me Too. I get a "not enough memory for operation" Server's got 2GB RAM.

I have found that if you use SP2 you can print alright. I am working on trying it through VPN, I will update you as I progress.
-Chris

Hi,

WIN2 sp3 disabled printing on TS clients! ( MS HAS FIX KB 328020 as hotfix call them)

Regards
Willem

I get following error though:

Running ACCPAC 4.2 on NT4 with a WIN2K TS with wsssetup and WIN98
machine via TS in remote site. Everything worked fine untill last week when running ichist in IC-price sales analysis, started to bomb out in preview mode! If you print to email / printer or file without preview it's fine, but to preview it bombs out immediately.

AFAIK nothing changed. Where do I start to look?

This is the event id win2k generates:
Event Type: Information
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None
Event ID: 26
Date: 06/02/2003
Time: 12:24:28
User: N/A
Computer: TERMSERV
Description:
Application popup: Copyright © 1998-2000 ACCPAC INTERNATIONAL, INC.:
rlzrun30.rts - Application Error : The instruction at "0x00beb9f1"
referenced memory at "0x1d1f672c". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program

willem,
I ended up rolling back to SP2, ACPAC told me that their product is not SP3 Complient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back