Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problem on genesys ERS solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuneyt2919

Technical User
Mar 9, 2004
TR
Hi,
Has anybody here implemented ERS 6.5 to MD110?
Now we have a problem on implementation.
The CTI group (routing point) routes the calls to ODN according to the skills of agents which are configured on CTI server.
The problem is, Genesys CTI server(T server) can not monitor the agents status correctly.Statserver of genesys should monitor both ADN and ODN status. I think there is a problem on design. Because sometimes it checks the ODN status and gets the true status for agent but sometimes, it checks the ADN status and at this time, the agents seems as if he's not ready even he is "in talking state"

Does any body have same problem with it? and how can it be fixed?
Any idea?
Rgrds.

I've implemented Genesys 6.1 suite with in an BC9 environment and was able to route calls.

Have you had it working with and older version of Genesys or is it a new installation ?

It might help to install CCPulse to have a good idea whate really is happeing at the users place having both ADN and ODN. If de place is "NOT Ready", ERS will not route to this place...

\\Jerommeke

Hi jerommeke,
You're right. When the place is in "not ready" state, the call hasn't been routed to this agent.
the CTI group (routing point) routes the call to the ODNs of agents..
But agents log in on the ADN with a CTI desktop application.. It works fine in a short period. I mean i can monitor agent on CCPulse+ on this period. But after a while, Place is turned to red (not ready) when a call comes to ODN , it starts to monitor the ADN of the ODN, In fact the ODN is seemed in "talking state" . But the agent status is not ready, because CCPulse is checking ADN state.

We are trying to implement this sutie, nearly 6 months. Everything is working fine and We use 6.5 T server and Md110 BC10 with latest Service pack...

You're using the adn method to route calls, unfortunally is my current environtment Genesys/Aspect, so there is no live reference available.

Did you confige the DN according the (T_Server) documentation, having the correct assosiations ?
(see 65fr_ref-ts_md110_02-2003_v3.02, page 15... )

You state the ODN becomes busy, does it really have a call or is T-Server incorrect sending an event.

Does the T-Server logging making sense, compared to the switch states (or the app-link) ?

\\jerommeke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back