Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem of one way speech between Analogue phones and Ip phones in KX-TDE600XE

Status
Not open for further replies.

moragd

Technical User
Nov 7, 2013
NG
Kindly assist me my systems kx-tde600xe has analogue phones and ip phones working but recently i discovered that if you call the analogue phone from ip phone you can hear the the person who pick the call but you from ip phone you cannot hear him.What can be done to solve the problem.

Can you hear external calls from the IP phone both ways?,
Most likely a network problem, do you have a rough LAN layout?

Calum M
ACSS

We dont have external call provisions only the intercoms extensions,and what do you mean by rough LAN Layout:

Normally caused by problem with dsp IP clashing on the network

Please what's the solutions to these problem,what can I do to solve it.the IP address for the Panasonic equipment as an example is 192.168.1.41 while the IP gateway is 192.168.1.10 and 192.168.1.43 for the phone.If there's any way you can assist me to solve the problem. Thanks

check if the dsp card is working and check if the dsp card got ip address and it didnt taken by other equipment

Please house my problem is still on i cannot communicate both way with ip phones and analog phones.ip phones to ip phones both ways are okay no problem
i check the DSP Card is working and the ip address of it is okay not taken by any equipment

did you check if the gateway on the ip phone configured to your router?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back