Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem: No Ring Tone on XC Mega software 5.0 with PRI

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe8762

Technical User
Oct 14, 2002
US
0x32 control panel
MICS
xc mega software 5.0

DMS 100 office with NI1 protocol

Problem began after PRI was installed

When caller calls in throught eh PRI, the phone system is not puttin gout ring tone. The Caller hears silence until call is answered or goes to voicemail.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Is there a patch or does the software require an upgrade?

heard of similar problem on 6.1 original version ...and this fixed in the newest MR, but not on a 5.0

can u try chanign the protocol to ni2 and ask the co to do the same.

what is the co saying to this?

There were ring back problems on some 5.0 connected to a DMS switch. If I find the SRN I'll let you know what it said.

There was a problem with the MICS 5.0 S/w with ring back tone on PRI using IN2 ,DMS100,DMS 250.
The release that has the problem was version SP30BKG00,or if you have XC it will be SP30BHG00 if its USA,or sp30BJG00 if its XC CA.You will need to use higher s/w version or if you want to use XC 5.0 you will need version 30 SP BH or BJ then G06.That will fix the ring back problem. I hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back