Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem msc card

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreasa

Technical User
Jan 16, 2004
CY

Have problem with msc card after the installation cumulative patch 3 for BCM 3.6.
For unknown reason start reboot when i connect the iphone,also have problem with voice when try to call ext that it has voice mail, and when the voice answer the line line is cut off.
Did you any suggestions about this problem?

Try reseating the MSC cards and then reboot. I had a screwy trouble once that was solved by that sequence.

Pop open the inspection cover on the main unit and residing above the Base Function Tray are PEC Cards (I mistated what they were earlier, I just realized), there will be 2 or 4 of them, depending on what was ordered. Pull them and reseat them and see if that is a quick fix for your trouble. I fix a couple of squirrely issues I had with a 3.6 box a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back