Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem loading keycode file for BCM 450 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nachef

Technical User
Jan 20, 2009
CA
Hi,

I have a BCM 450 R5 and the customer purchased 5 IP licenses. So, I generated the keycode file and I went into the Business Element Manager to load the file and as soon as I click on "Load Keycode File" a new window will open saying "Operation in Progress" and the system gets stuck there for hours. In a normal situation a new window will open and asks for the file name and file location.

I have performed a complete shutdown thinking that this may solve the problem but I got the same issue. Any idea what is happening and how I can load he file? Thanks.

Is your version of element manager atleast 62.0.

It could be you version is to old for the system.
Older version have issues seeing all the info on the bcm.

Thanks everyone for your replies! Actually, it was a previous version (not newer version) of the business element manager that did the trick.

Nice
Curious Nachef.... which windows? and 32 bit or 64?
Thanks

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

oh and what version of EM did the trick?

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

It was Windows 7 Pro and 64 bits.

Thanks

And which version of EM?
Help/About

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.