Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem installing VBA Developer tools. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elminster

Programmer
Jun 26, 2001
CA
Hi all, I have a strange problem where I want to install VBA Developer tools (disc 6 of office 2000 developer) and each time the setup tell me that VBA 6.0 is not install and that I have to install it before installing VBA Developer tools. The problem is that Office 2000 is install (I tried the Pro and Premium).

I tried to by pass the regular setup an use the VBA Developer tools setup … but it seam that I’m missing some command line parameter.

Is there any way to fix that … I really need the VBA Package and Deployment wizard … and this is the only way I know of installing it. (btw I did it last year with the same CD’s without any problem …)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot :) you dont know how much you have help me today ... here have a star and thank's again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back