Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem installing SoundBlaster Live CT4830 card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haazi2

Programmer
Aug 25, 2000
US
I have Windows NT 4.0 SP6a. I'm trying to install a SoundBlaster Live CT4830 card but when I attempt to use the Creative SoundBlaster Live drivers I just keep getting the message that no sound card is detected. Has anyone gotten this sound card to work in NT. I went to Creatives site and it has nothing about this card. I saw some post on a forum that mentioned this card is actually for the Asian and European markets. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

To install your sound card you have to use the control pannel use the Multimedia icon, click on add botton
and specify the location of your sound card driver.

Good luck

Hi,

To install your sound card you have to use the control pannel use the Multimedia icon, click on add botton
and specify the location of your sound card driver if it does't present in the list.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back