Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem in connecting with Nfuse 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabmama

IS-IT--Management
May 27, 2004
GB
Hi,

I am getting the following error while connecting through nfuse.

You do not have sufficient privilege to connect to metaframe

But when i try connecting through ica client it works fine from the same system.

Can someone help me

Shabbir

I assume you are using the same username ?

[blue] Oh you know, just doing what I do.[/blue]

Cheers
Scott

Had to ask [blush]

What version of Nfuse is it. I suspect it has to be rights assignments. But I cannot tell which, normally you get the same if you connect via ICA client.

Cheers
Scott

If it is somethg to do with permission then how am i able to use the client.

Nfuse 1.7

Thanks

What I meant was access to the server not file permissions. Does the user not have to be a member of a group, I cannot remember that far back to NFUSE. It does smack of that though.

Cheers
Scott

i have one DC and one Member server. Citrix is loaded on the MS and nfuse is on the DC. Now when i try to connect through client from DC , it is working fine. But when i try connecting from the DC through browser it does not work and gives the above error message.

What is the OS of Citrix ? If it is 2K3 there is a cunning little tick box in configuration of protocols that will or will not allow running of published applications.

Cheers
Scott

Damn.

Cheers
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back