Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem gaining Web access to Conference Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy102

Technical User
Nov 29, 2005
US
We have had ICB and ICD installed for over a year gaining access on customer network. Today we cannot open web browser for ICB only. We can open web of ICB when plugging notebook into hub. I can ping ICB from customer PC, and ICB can ping PC accross customer network. I have restarted hub, ICB, and moved connection on hub. The error message ICB delivers when trying to access is:

0006 DEBUG HTTP012 02-16 15:26:21:293 Read failed 255 Accept: image/gif, im
age/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,

Message HTTP12 was cut

Thanks for help
Regards
Brian

indy102 I have a customer that has the same issue,they downloaded netframe 3.0 as part of their microsoft updates and since then it hasn't worked.If you uninstall netframe 3.0 it will work.Problem is everymorning it is reinstalled with there updates.I am still having the issue researched

any fix to .net framework? same problems..... cannot access with .net framework 3.0 installed

As a temp fix my customer is now using Mozilla Firefox instead of IE and working fine.

is there patch or latest firmware update for ICB?
Current hardware version: NT5D51BC
Current firmware version: 4.01.28

Nortel did update the firmware on my site,, I don't if it is posted on the nortel site.It did fix the issue

i have similar issue and check on nortel site but no bulletin to ICB

I had the same issue with IE 7.0 and NNICB.

I removed [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Accepted Documents]

and everthing works fine now.

My ICB was 4.0 and I had the same issue, what I did was Upgrade the Firmware to 4.03.05 which is free on Nortel's web site. This upgrade is done via the CLI, then reseat the card, then log into the ICB via the CLI and reset the BUI password. That was my fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back