Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem Dual DSP MCD 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosattack

Programmer
May 25, 2011
MX
Hi

everybody i have aproblem with mi dual DSP Card i put in a solt 3 in a cxi model and I configure the card to give 12 ports of voice mail ,but the problem is when a boot de cxi controler a alarm is raised tha says Vm port resurces are not avilable and when i dial the number of the ports in the display says damage.

I already put the controller in a release 9.0 and the Vm ports funcion with no problem, but when I change to relase 4.1 the alarm is rised.

I already put 2 dual dsp in the controller and the VM it works but when i remove one of the cards the alaram is raised aganin but in release 9.0 with only one Dual DSP it works properly .

Can anyone can tell me what is happening or what i should program in this release 4.1 for activate my 12 VM ports with only one dual DSP

thanks and I hope your response

I send you the status of dsp in release 4.1 and in release 9.0

Release 9.0 dsp
-> DumpDspBootInfo
Dsp(0,0): mmcSlot=3 (1-based) Load Type: ECHOCANCELLER(3,"/sysro/DspConfig/ECHOCANCELLER.161")
Mod Type: DEFAULT(0)
Dsp(0,1): mmcSlot=3 (1-based) Load Type: TELEPHONY(1,"/sysro/DspConfig/TELEPHONY.161")
Mod Type: NOCONFERENCE(1)
Dsp(1,0): mmcSlot=5 (1-based) Load Type: ECHOCANCELLER(3,"/sysro/DspConfig/ECHOCANCELLER.161")
Dsp(1,1): mmcSlot=5 (1-based) Load Type: TELEPHONY(1,"/sysro/DspConfig/TELEPHONY.161")
value = 25 = 0x19.

Dsp Release 4.1
-> DumpDspBootInfo
Dsp(0,0): mmcSlot=3 (1-based) Load Type: ECHOCANCELLER(3,"/sysro/DspConfig/ECHOCANCELLER.161")
Dsp(0,1): mmcSlot=3 (1-based) Load Type: TELEPHONY(1,"/sysro/DspConfig/TELEPHONY.161")
Dsp(1,0): mmcSlot=5 (1-based) Load Type: ECHOCANCELLER(3,"/sysro/DspConfig/ECHOCANCELLER.161")
Dsp(1,1): mmcSlot=5 (1-based) Load Type: TRANSCODER(2,"/sysro/DspConfig/TRANSCODER.161")
value = 25 = 0x19

You have compression on the 4.1 system, that's the difference. It's taking up a telephony dsp that's needed for voicemail. You'll have to check the Eng Guidelines to see what you'll need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back