Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem concerning continuous forms. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Somebody help me! I have been banging my head against the monitor (quite hard in fact) with this little problem. I am trying to have different records within a continuous form to have different properties, namely background colour. The idea is that with certain field values, the user is notified with the whole entry being highlighted. My various attempts at this simply change all the field background colours, and not the ones just associated with the record concerned. I have seen this done! Thanks...

Thanks Peter. This is da bomb. Nice little trick. I will be putting a technical website online in less than 30 days. One of it's features will feature "Cool Code and Tips". I would like to list this. I will give you full credit of course. ljprodev@yahoo.com
ProDev
MS Access Applications

Graham Ball tells me that the terminal font which this thing uses is not installed with Windows ME. If you go to

you will see a clcker in the text HyperFont is available from Hilgraeve's FTP site.

This downloads a font or three.

The font called hyperfont seems to work here, he said carefully.
Peter Meachem
peter@accuflight.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back