Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem BC9 abbreviated number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaca2004

Technical User
Oct 27, 2004
ES
Hi! I have a problem with a BC9-D MD110. It used to work properly but know it doesn't and I don't know why. I have an abbreviated number that is traduced to an external destination through a PRA. The problem is that I need to call to this abbreviated number from outside the MD through an analogue trunk. To get this, the analogue route goes with RODNI to an empty ACD group that has a CDINI to the ABB. This phone call does not work (register-busy in the analogue route), but it works if I phone inside the MD to the ACD group.
Here is the analogue route configuration:
<ROCAP:ROU=20;
ROUTE CATEGORY DATA
ROU SEL TRM SERV NODG DIST DISL TRAF SIG BCAP
20 713010000000 4 2000000000 0 30 128 03151515 011110000000 001100

END

<RODAP:ROU=20;
ROUTE DATA
ROU TYPE VARC VARI VARO FILTER
20 TL11 H'00000112 H'00000088 H'00000805 NO

END

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried just RODNI:ROU=20,... straight to the ABBnum ...?

this can never work :
this is an excerpt from ALEX :

[tt]
7 DAY Day number
7.1 FORMAT
DAY = D 1 D 2 D 3 D 4 D 5

D 1 D 2 D 3 D 4 D 5 = 0-99 999 Directory number of day service position

7.2 FUNCTION
The parameter states a directory number to which calls, incoming on manual external lines or routes, shall be connected to during day service.

For direct indialling lines, routes or customer-dependent day service positions, the parameter states the directory number to which a call shall be diverted due to e.g. no answer.

The directory number may be:

- extension

- individual PABX operator number

- group number (internal group hunting number (PBX) or common bell group)

- direct inward system access (DISA)

- common PABX operator number on direct in-dialling traffic and tie line traffic

[/tt]

same applies to the nig parameter...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Have you tried setting Day and Night answering position to an empty hunting group diverted to the acd group wich is diverted to the abb?

You're right whosrdaddy, I tried it before. I don't know what to do, it worked until last week and we didn't change the MD configuration... I thought it was the problem of the outgoing PRA but when we make a SUSIP to this PRA it is IDLE-FREE in all of its channels...
Thanks.

it could only work if there were some special patches active in the MD110. has there been an upgrade (CNI) of your system?

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Hi! no upgrades have been made in the system. Each day this is even more strange! Yesterday it worked without changing anything, but today it doesn't work again... After restarting all the system it still does not work...

could you post all the config and I'll look in to it.
what kind of connection to what system ? Is there any other vender used? Give us more info.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back