Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem accessing Crystal ePortfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

matpj

Technical User
Mar 28, 2001
GB
Hi,
when I try to log into Crystal Enterprise using the Administrator user/password I get the error message:

"There was an error retrieving data from the server: Plugin Manager error: Unable to locate the requested plugin CrystalEnterprise.ePortfolio on the server. "

does anyone know what causes this?

Matt
London (UK)

Please post your software version.

Here's one blurb:

However you might have something a bit different, but it sounds like something is confused.

Check to make sure all services are running, and if all of this fails post technical information, such as whether you're able to log in using any account to any part of CE, and if so, how.

-k

I am using CE10 and its installed on an NT server.
i'll have a read of the blurn and let you know if it solves my problem.
thanks for your reply,

Matt
London (UK)

Right, i DO have CR 9 installed on the same server as CE10 - although I can't uninstall CR9, as I need the Notes SQL driver that comes with it. (i'm assuming that uninstalling CR9 will also uninstall the data access drivers?)

That article implies that CR10 and CE10 will work together without that problem.
I'll try that approach first, unless anyone can confirm if the database drivers are uninstalled with CR9?

Matt
London (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back