Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Prints out the text BACKWARDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad2

Programmer
Jan 9, 2002
US
One of the our customers has this issue: When he try's to print an Invoice,it will print out the text backwards.

What's might be wrong with that???

Thanks in advance.

never heard of that...how is he printing the value? Give us some details on the report/formulas JimBroadbent@Hotmail.com

Is he using an english version of CR? Arabic, for example, is a language that reads right to left instead of left to right. Perhaps CR or his workstation has some funky foreign settings? Software Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

I've contacted to the cust. and found that the order of items gets reverse in report.
I populate RepairOrder record from one table but if we convert that RO to Invoice then app. migrates the RO to ROHistory tbl, And populates that report from ROHistory tbl. and only in this case the order of Line Items(of the Invoice) gets reverse in report. I will look at app.

thanks for ideas.

So the text is not backwards, just the order that he expected the individual records to be in? If that is the case then check the sort expert. I am sure you thought of that.... Software Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

Or perhaps the report is grouped in "Original Order" rather than by ascending or descending...and when you transfer the data from one table to another you reverse the order on the records... JimBroadbent@Hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back