Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printronix Landscape Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjContractor

Programmer
Nov 14, 2005
US
We Are using a Printronix P5000 series printer. Currently it is printing Portrait. Is there a setting that I can change to make it print in Landscape? I've changed the font, lines per inch, characters per inch, etc. but I am unable to get the printer to print in a Landscape format. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance...

Printronix P5000 is a very advanced printer. Make sure yo uhave the latest drivers. If you go to start>printers>right click on the P5000 printer and go to properties> click on the configuration tab(may be a different tab, but should be labeled configuration). From here there should be an option to have the printer print in landscape. Hope this was of help to you.

Greg Wilson
RFK Technologies
866 837 1007
"What an Information Technology Business Partner Should Be

Greg - Thank you for your reply. We are printing to this printer from within Oracle Apps, and the printer is set up on a Unix Platform. Any ideas on Unix Configuration to make it print landscape??

Thanks again for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back