Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Tabbed forms in Landscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

GammelNok

Programmer
Jun 21, 2002
US
I have a tabbed form, that clients want to be able to send to the printer, tab by tab. So far no problem.
The problem is that I can not control how Access prints the form
Any ideas wellcome
Thanks
Hans

In design view, goto File|Page SetUp... and select either Landscape or Portrait. Now when you print the form, it will be printed as you specified.

However, you might consider creating a report that displays the information that is shown on the form. Seledom does a form looks as good printed as it does on the screen.

To do this, create a report(s) that contains the information you want to present (basically everything that's on the form). Next, add a few buttons to your toolbar (and/or menubar) (i.e. Print, Print Preview, etc.) When the user selects one of these buttons, open your report and use the Where argument of the OpenReport method (or filter the report) based on the record shown on the form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back