Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Specific Pages of a Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

oop94

Programmer
Jun 14, 2005
US
Hello again,
I have a report that is 3 pages long. When users check out a form and click the print button, the report is printed (I have a macro doing the work on the background). I was wondering if there is a way that the macro would ask the user which pages of the three he or she wants to print, before it sends it to the printer.
Thank you ahead of time!

You could open the report in preview mode rather than sending it directly to the printer. That way, when the users select File - Print, they have the option to specify which page(s) to print.
Code:
DoCmd.OpenReport "YourReport", acViewPreview

Oops...I guess I should pay attention to what forum I'm in. Is your report in Access? Is your code in Access VBA?

...then you'll do better to ask in one of the numerous Access forums, rather than VB6 forum. Try the 'Find a Forum' search at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back