Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Reports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRA

Programmer
Apr 19, 2001
CA
Hello,

I have created my table, form and report, and now I want ot print my report. What is happening though is that each line in my table contains data for a specific month and when I print my report, it's printing the data for every month. What I want to do though is only print the month as requested by the user.

How do I set up a pop-up box so that when the user clicks the print button it will then ask the user to select a month as determined by a combo box linked to the table listing months that have already been input?

I am also a junior programmer, so I really, really need help.

Thanks in advance,
James.

crossposting is bad Bastien

There are many ways to skin this cat,
but it still tastes like chicken

Bastien,

I'm new to this website - Sorry, I didn't know it was wrong to cross-post.

James.

I created a small sample database for you. It has a popup form with a control box (a list of months) that filters the recordsource for your report.

I think it would be easier if I just e-mailed this small sample database to you and then let you ask questions.

My e-mail address is abercrombieal.contractor@trac.wsmr.army.mil

Dear VBAinspire,
I would love a copy of that Form to play with too if it is not too much trouble.
Here is my email address: maidmentjames@eircom.net
Thank You
Regards Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back