Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Reports Using Viewers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronmont

Programmer
Dec 26, 2002
US
I have searched several sources and can't seem to find any information about this. When viewing a report which was run in Excel format the viewer doesn't give me the option of saving to a new file or printing. In fact, the viewer doesn't give me any options at all.

When viewing a report run in Adobe format I get the the same type of result. The report is there but I can't do anything with it.

When run as a Crystal report everything works fine. Is this a setup problem? A design problem? I can't find anything on the web which indicates that anyone else has experienced this.

This is a test installation and so far there are no users but me. We hope to get this up and running very shortly but with this problem it is unacceptable for most of our users. Any help is greatly appreciated.

What version of Crystal do you use? What application is it called from?

I am using Crystal Enterprise 8.5 and am viewing the report from within ePortfolio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back