Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gux

Programmer
Oct 17, 2002
BE
I don't have the some document output when I print using code (PrintToPrinter) or Crystal Report Print button.
Margins are not the some, graphics print differently, some characters are not recognized ...

Can someone can say me how to botain the same printing please ?

Gux

Perhaps you're using a different printer driver, that's usually the case.

-k

Gux,
I also have the same problem. We have users who can preview the report in the CR viewier control but when they click on the Print Button nothing happens. No dialog box, nothing.
We've even had them try and register some of the cr dlls by hand.

Have you had any luck?

Thanks!

perhaps You are specifying a specific driver when creating the report....use the user's default driver when creating the report.

Jim Broadbent

Gux,
I have the same problem. Two things you have to check.

1. Use LQ 1000 or above printer when you are creating the report. You don't have to have a LQ 1000 printer or so. Just add a LQ 1000 or 1100 to your machine and make it default. Good thing of making reports with LQ 1000 and above is that...the report can be print in any other printers like bubble jet, Lajer etc.

2. Your printer settings may have some problems. Some printers have 9 pins to print which cannot print some graphics or text even some cannot print two line text boxes or labels. So check your printer model and driver.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back