Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing problem with FPW 2.6 under NT 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanplanas

Programmer
Jun 25, 2000
VE
When I use my old programs printing with<br>SET DEVICE TO PRINT<br>??? chr(27) + chr(15)<br>I get an error under Windows NT that says ZERO DIVIDE<br>Can any one help me on that

can you access the network when you run the version of FoxPro that you created the programs in?<br>is the NT pc a new higher speed system that may need 'dzpatch' in order to run?<br>

Ok Mack.<br>I've no problem starting the FPW 2.6, all programs run well,<br>except the print programs when read the statement<br>??? chr(27) + chr(15)<br>then I got the message ZERO DIVIDE

You need the 2.6a upgrade to solve the zero divide problem. Still, you won't be able to do ???.<br>??? will <u>only</u> work on old machines running old versions of Windows. Make sure you have a machine without a USB port, and use Windows 95 with no USB support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back