Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing multiple email messages with .tif attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aett

MIS
Jan 30, 2006
US
Greetings to all, here is the scenario:
I'm using Outlook email client and receive many efax's in my inbox each day. Instaed of having to open one at a time and printing them I want to highlight all the new email messages, right click and select 'print'. In windows 2000 this works great, it launches Kodak's image viewer and prints all of the attachments(as long as you have the check box checked in outlook saying to print attachments.)

The machine I'm having trouble with is using XP as it's operating system and does not use kodak image view, it uses some .dll that is microsofts image and fax viewer which goes on to launch a wizard. I need to be able to select all the new messages in outlook, right click and have them print, what would be great is if it just printed the image attachment.

Can anyone help? If I need to provide me detail let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back