Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing instances (Urgent!) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

palle

Technical User
May 30, 2000
DE
Hello!
I have a problem with printing different instances in a movie. I need to be able to print single instances, without automatically printing all other frames, who have the #p label. I want to give the user the option of printing out text details without having to print the colored background, and without having to print unnecessary information.
Any help will be highly appreciated!
Thanks!
Palle

sorry forgot to point out that the rectangle you draw behind your text should be WHITE! ;-)

dave dave@davdesign.co.uk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry for delay! Had to try it.
PERFECT!
My work space looks like it's been decorated by Franz Kafka. I can hardly see the screen for all the bad prints. And now... Voila! I didn't need the backgrouond. My prints come out white. Could that have to do with the browser background, which is by default white in Explorer and - anyway for Mac - grey in Netscape? Didn't try it in Netscape yet.
Tell me when you win the Harley jacket. I might buy you the Harley for when I make it big with my fancy printouts (and your help hehe)
Palle

LOL

Nice one! I can't remember whether I was using Netscape or Explorer, but I guess that's a bonus to know for future reference.

And me win the Harley Jacket? Nah, nobody ever votes for me! (only kidding everyone, I am grateful!)

Have a happy website Palle and I'm sure we'll get a chance to chat in the future.

dave dave@davdesign.co.uk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back