Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing from Outlook 2000 and Win 2000 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEDORI

Technical User
Oct 15, 2001
US
When I print from Outlook it gives me an HTML error, something like "click on html message to print", I do and it doesn't print. Prints fine from Word. Weird though, his .zip file association is .pdf format and his clock keeps going off.

Original problem was that I couldn't print, we tried uninstall and re-install of the printer to no avail. I couldn't even run the Add Printer wizard, got a "load" error message. My friend got there and he had to load a script to run the spooler before printing. Now it prints fine in Word but not in Outlook. Lexmark and Win 2000.

TIA,

Jeff

It sounds like your windows as some issues with services etc.

I would recommend a repair install as this will fix any corrupt services and files.

See this link for help on doing this.
Windows 2000 Repair Install

Also if this just suddenly happend you might want to check your pc for viruses and spyware and also maybe do a hard drive check to make sure that your hard drive isnt failing.

---
Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back