Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Error Using CRViewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolf

Programmer
May 2, 2000
ZA
Visit site
I am printing a report through ASP that has two subreports based on stored procedures and uses the CRViewer. The report seems to be hanging on the second subreport or not printing but still holding up the printer. The stored procedure used to run this works perfectly as does running the report directly from the Crystal Reports (v.7).<br><br>I know that SQL has a bug that causes an error &quot;Unable to open table at query execution time&quot;. But I am still getting these printing problems even when I substitute all the select statements with string calls (the solution offered y microsoft for this problem).<br><br>The solution to this problem seems to be that if I type something in the search box and then delete what I typed the report refreshes and can be printed without giving me the printing error. Surely this can't be the solution.<br><br>If anybody has some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back