Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing/Documenting Policies in Version 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

WANguy2k

MIS
Feb 25, 2002
US
A buddy of mine is using Veritas Backup version 5 (county office, what can you do?). Anyway, he needs to document all policies and exceptions (lots of them) before they upgrade. I'm using version 10, and it looks like there are policy reports, but he's not seeing them in version 5. Does anyone know how he can dump his policies to a text file or somehow get all policies into a report so he can cut and paste them into Word? He's currently going into each policy and writing the exceptions down and retyping them.

Thanks folks but I had not yet gotten around to figuring out how to export a list of the policy info: properties / exceptions / client info from net backup 5. They needed the info on 119 policies in a rush, so I just documented them manually.... Thank you all anyway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back