Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing design view of form or report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robway

Technical User
Jul 18, 2002
AU
Is there any way of printing the design view of a form or report as shown on the screen?
I'm using Access 97 with Windows 95.
Thanks

You can press alt + Print Screen to capture the screen (i.e. the design view) and the paste (ctrl + V) that into Word. This will only get you a screen's worth but better than nothing.

Thanks for the tip. It serves my purpose just fine. Do you know if you can do this directly from a later version of Access. Being able to print out the relationship screen would also be a great help.
Cheers.

I'm mostly a '97 user myself. I don't think printing design view would have been considered. As for relationships, there is a Free downloadable add-in from MS to print relationships.

Anyway the Filename is prels80.exe

Whenever I look for anything MS I check freeanswers.com first... That search engine is much smarter than the one on MS's site. Although you should find the download file pretty easily under the office downloads section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back