Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing custom page sizes in Q6 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

roccot

Technical User
Dec 2, 2003
CA
We have recently upgraded to Quark 6 and Panther. Ever since we made the switch we cannot print custom page sizes to our platemaker or Epson 7600. Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions?

Thanks

I'd suggest scrapping your platemaker, a local film house should solve this problem let them give you a HAND.

Maybe I'll just take my skills and come work for the HANDymen.

thanks for the tip!

I just posted this same problem. We have been unable to print from Quark 6, and I just today narrowed down the problem to custom page sizes (which nearly all of our jobs are).

I have no idea how to solve the problem, but now we know its not an isolated issue. help!

---/---
Nathan Pyritz

Pyritz,

We have since upgraded to the latest version of Panther (10.3.3?) and Quark 6.1 and this has solved the problem completely. I think these are both free upgrades from the web.

Font problems are still a nightmare though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back