Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing CR with footer only at the last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi!
I had this report using crystal report 7.0 and im printing data from access but the problem is i want the footer to appear only at the last page... Is it possible?

Thanks!!!

Hai

This is possible. but u write some coding (ie Formula) for it. Please Write what is ur Requirment in Detail to me.

Nandagopal.R
Analyst Programmer
SIT Pvt Ltd.,
Chennai

Hi!
Thanks for the reply... actually im using the crystal report ocx in vb.
Here's my code...

Dim sBranch as String

sBranch = "{tComputers.Branch}='" & cboBranch & "'"

Cr1.ReportFileName = "\\mnlpdc\......\PCList.rpt"
Cr1.DiscardSaveData = True
Cr1.ReplaceSelectionFormula sBranch
Cr1.Action = 1

The problem is i want to print a summary in the page footer but i want it to appear in the last page not in every page of the report. How do i do that?

Thanks in advance!!!

In the supress formula for the Page Footer Type

PageNumber <> TotalPageCount

This evaluates to TRUE on any page but the last and will suppress the Page Footer section on all pages but the last.

BUT

The section Report Footer only appears on the last page anyway, why not put the information you wish to display in there?

What are you trying to display at the end of the report?

In the supress formula for the Page Footer Type

PageNumber <> TotalPageCount

If i Reset the page number in certion contistion. at the time it will be work or not.

if it not work means i think

OnLastRecord=false

This will be work properly

Nandagopal.R
Analyst Programmer
SIT Pvt Ltd.,
Chennai

Hi! [hammer]

Sorry im new in crystal report... anyway i tried to put the summary (total count of PC in every branch) in report footer but its not working. Its a summary of all pc in every branches grouped into department.
How do i do that? HELP! [pc]

Regards,
Arnel

In SQL

Select Department, COUNT(*) AS PCCount
From YourTable
GroupBy Department

In CR

In Details - [Department] [PCCount]

Hows that?

Failing that, post your SQL SELECT statement so we can see what data is coming into the Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back