Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing ACD Reports to Procom: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shbshb

Technical User
Oct 31, 2004
US

We have an 81C and are using TTY 3 to try to out-put ACD Stats. The TTY port is set by DIP Swith to 2400 Baud.. I have my Procomm settings set at 8 N 1, 2400, and it doesn't seem to matter what else the terminal or protocol setting to all I get is garbage to print-out to the Procom Screen. However, I can plug the TTY Port into the Dumb Terminal and it prints ACD Stats to it just fine. We have an 81C running Succession 3.0. I know its something simple, perhaps the CTYP needs to be something else? If anyone has an idea, please let me know. Thanks.

ADAN TTY 3
CTYP QSDI
GRP 0
DNUM 3
DES ACD Printer
FLOW NO
USER ACD
CUST 00
SSUP NO
APRT YES

check the emulation, i use vt320, and i have ahd to use 7 space and none, even with the switch set to 8 none and 1. are you using ld 37 tty 3.. that's faster then waiting for a scb to print, if you need a script that will start and stop a cap file on a schedule, i changed the download path for my capture path to send the file to a shared drive to get it to the other side of the campus. with that and the script, i don't have a daily task to put on a my schedule, i am to busy surfing to worry about work (ha)

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I checked my setting for QSDI TTY and have 7 none 1. OPT 61c. Of course the baud you can determine by the switches on the paddle board.

Mike

the port speed and bits are either switch settings or software. either way i have one tty that is set at 8 none and 1 but that pc only works 7 space and one.. the emulation works on all 5 pc's in the switchroom at vt320, or vt 100.. under the view tab, if you display the status line, you can toggle between settings and find the right one, usually faster then pulling the card and reading the switches

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Where can I can a scipt to auto capture and then print after capture for procomm? I just set up my TTY 7 port for the ACD reporting. It recieves the data, but I have to manually press the capture to file button in procomm.

help please!

---

jortiz

Where can I find a script to auto capture and then print after the capture for procomm? I just set up my TTY 7 port for the ACD reporting. It recieves the data, but I have to manually press the 'capture to file button' in procomm.

help please!

---

jortiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back