Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing a pdf File from VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvannoy

MIS
May 4, 2001
US
I am currently printing pdf files from within Visual Basic. on the pdf document I am not showing the toolbar to the users. I have a print button that will print the pdf file.

My problem is, how can I stop the comments from printing when i print the pdf file? I can turn it off with the toolbar but how can i do it in code?

Any help would be appreciated

Hey-
Could you help me print my Adobe files from VB? My users are printing a form to the Distiller which is set as the default, but then they are required to manaully change some printer settings and then print the distiller file. The reason I am doing this is because I am not able to reduce the scale within Access so that my form fits on a legal page. I would like to automate the process of changing printer settings and then printing to the local printer.
THanks much.

Could you please post a sample of the code of how you print multiple documents from VB into pdf.

Your help is appreciated.

Ella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back