Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printer setup (Forms) for invoicing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicef

MIS
Feb 10, 2003
I have a computer that prints invoices and it spits out a second sheet of paper on the default setting. I shortened the page in forms setup and now it only prints one the one page. But when my invoice goes on to 2 pages, i get an error. to print 2 page invoices I have to change the setting back. I don't have any clue how to fix this. This problem only happens in MAS 200. Not in windows. So I know it is a MAS problem.

Thnks in advance to all users out there who continually answer all of our questions. Although I try to answer some questions, I usually am asking.

Omnicef -

You might want to try re-creating the form. Even if you just put in all the same numbers, but change the name of the form, it might clear up the problem.

Good luck,

Mike Simone

I don't know what to do about this one either.
Hunting for clues I think I would:
Go to AR invoice printing
Get to printing option (print all batches, ok, and yes)
then choose my form and set it back to the setting that works with 2 pages
Print, and then click the alignment option
Then i'd go back into the form and click on the printer and print the form info
and then look at the two pieces of paper on my desk and see if I could see something that has been chosen to print and is printing on the test alignment page that is printing outside the line lengths and line positioning specified on the form info.
no other ideas.

If you are using Crystal Forms, then this is pointing to a driver issue. If you are using Character forms, and are printing to a laser printer, I might suggest you change the Form lenth to 62 or 63.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back