Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printer Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robeye

IS-IT--Management
Jan 2, 2003
US
Hello,

I am running Citrix Metaframe XP FR3 on W2K server farm.

I have installed a local printer locally using Standard TCP/IP port on several thin client terminals. This was done due to ensure proper printing of a secure font that is installed on a DIMM module in the printer. The font will not print properly unless installed on the local client.

The printer get autocreated as client a printer just fine however the DIMM Configuration settings do not show up and have to be added/configured manually in the print manager. Other settings seem to be saving fine like paper tray settings and such.

Anyone know of a way to get these settings to come over when the printer is autocreated? Any help would be greatly apprecited.

Thanks

I just recieved my first Winterm3235LE thin client. We are using a Citrix connection to connect to our network, for whatever reason, I cannot get a ICA local printer installed on the WIN CE OS on the winterm3235LE? Do you know how to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back