Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printer refuses to print Invoice without Previewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

katygrl21

Technical User
Feb 14, 2010
US
Hi, I have two computers networked to the same laser jet printer. One machine works fine when printing invoices, but the other is acting crazy. When I print an invoice, it shows that it is sending it to the printer, but nothing comes out. If I print the invoice, and hit preview first, the invoice prints fine. I am using Invoice Data Printing, and check the box invoice already printed for those that have, I just cannot figure out why this is happening. Any ideas?

We are on the very old 3.71 version of Mas90.

Is this a network printer or one attached to another work station.

Yes it is a network printer. I have noticed that the same issue happened with another network printer as well. The one that is directly connected has no issues.

Make sure that the printer is named the same on all work stations. Make sure that on each work station that all the printers listed in the Printers folder actually physically exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back