Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printer Recommendation 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

73pixieGirl

Programmer
Oct 3, 2006
US
Can anyone recommend a color laser printer that is multifunctional and wireless? I've been searching for a while but have yet to find one that looks to be of good quality.
Thanks in advance!

I can't recommend any from personal use, but looking here might be a first start:

Also, you don't tell anything about your budget, usage, etc.

If you find a printer you like, and it's only missing wireless, you could try this wireless print server. I own it, and I think it's awesome. It works for printing, scanning, etc. The only problem I've had was with using it to scan for an online banking program, but that's b/c of the way you use the scanner function (via the print server's interface, which is kind of understandable for a banking application's concerns).

Here's the one print server I'm talking about - will support up to 4 USB printers, and I've used inkjet all-in-one and laser printers. No problem with any printer so far - though I have only used a handful of different ones..

Of course, you MAY find it cheaper in other locations right now... maybe eBay or Amazon.

--

"If to err is human, then I must be some kind of human!" -Me

Hi kjv1611,
I'm not sure what happened but I replied to your post a few days ago but now I see it never got posted! Thank you for your response. I think the wireless print server is a better solution considering there are very few all-in-one, color, laser, wireless printers available. The printer is for home use, and I'd like to limit the cost to $600 or less. I've read many reviews on potential printers, but I get hung up on the bad reviews and tend to shy away from them. But I know not everyone has a good experience so I have to keep that in mind as I sift through the pros and cons.
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back