Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printer combining pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSeymour

MIS
Apr 25, 2002
GB
Whenever I print a document with more than a page, the printer combines every page onto one page rendering it impossible to read.

I have deleted and reinstalled the latest drivers from HP, and I have also checked to make sure that the setting in the printer control panel is set to 1 page per print.

Perhaps you can tell us what model you have and how it is connected?

Matt J.

Please always take the time to backup any and all data before performing any actions suggested for ANY problem, regardless of how minor a change it might seem. Also test the backup to make sure it is intact.

Its a LaserJet 5si.
I connect via a Standard TCP/IP connection

Can other computers print to it okay? Have you reinstalled the driver?

Matt J.

Please always take the time to backup any and all data before performing any actions suggested for ANY problem, regardless of how minor a change it might seem. Also test the backup to make sure it is intact.

What "documents" are you printing ? Is it something you are
printing in basic for example or is it from a well known
windows based program ? Like notepad,Internet explorer,
etc.etc.

All other users are able to print without a problem and I've tried reinstalling the driver several times (Microsoft and HP drivers) without sucess. This problem occurs on all printing - Word, Excel, notepad, there is no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back