Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print Spooler in the Citrix Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spena77

MIS
Oct 22, 2003
US
I have a Win2k server which is running Metaframe XPs. I have published a couple of APPS from this server and had added a print server to the farm. Users were printing fine without no problem all their documents. Since yesterday, I have notice that the print spooler at the Citrix box is crashing from time to time. Is there a way to stop it from doing this? Thanks in advance.

It's probably a print driver issue. There are some experts in here, I am sure one of which will respond.

But in the meantime how about setting the spooler service to restart itself? (Services, Print Spooler, Properties, Recovery)

-- Jason
"It's Just Ones and Zeros

Thanks for the rapid reply. I had taken this route already. Is there any thing to stop from crashing at all.

We had a similar problem with our spooler crashing. Applying this hotfix from Citrix took care of the problem for us: xe103w2k082.msi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back