Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print second report after first report finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestmakis

Technical User
Nov 12, 2014
GR
Hi.

I have two different reports.
I want to print the second report when the first one is finish.

How I can do that?

Thank you.

One way is to bring the second report in as an unlinked subreport on the first report - put that subreport in the Report Footer (of the first).

I have tried that but it doesn't work.
The report when inserted in the first report footer printed in the middle of the report.

If you want it on another page, have the Report Footer print on a new page (check section options).

I have try all that.

It didn't work

Just reapet the Main report as many times as many pages the sub report have to print

Something is wrong with your structure. Can you post a screen print of your structure?

Sure... no problem.

Here what I have until now.

error_lglgra.jpg

What do you have in your page footer? It looks like you might have data fields there. The page footer will repeat on each page. If you want this info to appear once, it should be in a report footer section. Insert another section and put the page footer fields/objects. In RFa and put the subreport in RFb.

-LB

I want the page footer info repeated in every page.
I can't move them to report info.

If only the page footer info is repeating on pages with the subreport, you can eliminate that by formatting the page footer section to suppress with a formula. Go into the section expert->page footer->x+2 and enter:

Onlastrecord

You should also format the report footer section with "new page before" if you haven't already.

-LB

Thank you for the help lbass

I try what you say but it doesn't help
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back