Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print report using info on form

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanster

Programmer
Oct 26, 2007
Hi I'm a newbie to access and I am having a slight problem with a form I have. The form involves the transfer of dogs to their new home. The form is based on a query (all the untransferred dogs), the purpose is to allow my client to transfer certain dogs and then print a report on the transferred dogs only. The problem is that I am not sure how to do this in access 2007 and any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

What is in your table that lets you know the dog is transferred? Is it a yes/no field or a date field? Once you move a dog from untransfered to transfered, something would have to be updated, right? Make your report use that criteria. Does that make sense?

If you make your question a little more detailed with table names, field names and so forth, I could help you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back