Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print Preview Formatting Page message

Status
Not open for further replies.

con10t

Technical User
Aug 2, 2002
US
I have created a report that lists quotations divided into subjects. An enter parameter box allows the user to determine which subject they want to see. Sometimes the report comes up with no difficulties. At other times, the bottom of the screen reads "Formatting page, press Ctrl+Break to stop . . ."
At first, I thought this was happening because some subjects have more quotations than others, but the "Dreams and Inspiration" subject produces a 20 page report without difficulty; but the "Boys" subject (which only has 14 entries) won't appear--I get the message instead. In fact, I don't have trouble with the "Moms" section, but I have trouble with the "Dads" section, too! Maybe my database is sexist!! Any ideas?
TIA!!

Deborah

Add on: On another site it was recommended that I remove the page of page code. When I did the report came up, BUT, now the Boys subject (which, again, only has 14 entries) is hundreds of blank pages long!!! Any new ideas? Thanks again! Deborah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back