Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print margin problems from web browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayster7

IS-IT--Management
Feb 7, 2001
US
Hi,

Using CR 10 to develop form letters with standard margins for letters (8 1/2 by 11 paper). The CR 10 objects are being deployed in BEA WebLogic 8.1 Server, using an Oracle 9i database on the back end. The letters will display fine in a browser when selected, but when printing appear to take the print properties of the browser window instead of the print properties of the CR letter which prints correctly when simply run outside of BEA from a workstation with CR10 installed.

The only thing I can think of is perhaps properties within the CrystalReportViewer object, but not entirely sure. Right now, the Java Developer I'm working with isn't sure either. Has anyone experienced similar problems?

Thanks in advance!

John L. :)

The path up and down is one and the same.

-Heraclitus

What viewer are you using?

If it's browser based, then of course it will use the browsers settings.

If it's active-x, then I think it will preserve the original settings.

-k

John:

Are you deploying using the RAS or the Crystal Enterprise product. This can definitely impact the printed results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back