Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print Cartridge Chip Resetters

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancekidd

Technical User
Jan 26, 2009
US
Can someone offer help with these two questions?

1. I have a Canon Pixma MX340 that takes cartridges CL210 and CL211. What kind of chip resetter should I purchase?

2. Also, can cartridges be reset after they've been refilled? If I purchase good cartridges from a seller that I like on Ebay, who I've had good luck with and also at good prices, can I reset the cartridges and then pop them in the printer?

I use a lot of ink, and sometimes use Wal-Greens to refill the cartridges and sometimes get them from Ebay, and then other times break down and buy new ones. Anyone know where to get cheaper cartridges that's already been reset?

Sorry for so many questions.

I have a friend that purchased the Continuous Ink System, and has been very happy with it.

Just my 2¢

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back